The 1st Annual Walk & Roll to Cure FSHD in beautiful Salt Lake City, UT!
Saturday, September 7th, 2019
Sugar House Park
1330 2100 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
>> REGISTER for FREE <<
* Sign up as an Individual and join or start a Team -- Please spread the word! *
- Check in opens at 8am
- 5K (or 0.5 mile option) accessible Walk begins at 9am
- Balloon twisting and face painting (8:30-10:30am)
- Awesome prizes
- Great raffles from local businesses
- Earn rewards for your Individual fundraising efforts. To show our appreciation, you'll get cool gear at certain fundraising benchmarks. CLICK HERE to see what you can earn!
- Win rewards for TEAM fundraising efforts
- Great playgrounds
Note: Accessible parking and accessible bathrooms available
- Wonderful company! Spend time with family & friends and meet others in the community
SPONSOR Our Event
View all of our wonderful sponsors HERE
Can't come, but would like to support the mission? You can make a tax-deductible donation HERE - THANK YOU for your support!
Click on the button to see if your employer will match your donation!
For questions about this Walk & Roll event, please reach out to Chapter Director, Allison Calder: UtahChapter@fshsociety.org.