The Los Angeles Walk & Roll to Cure FSHD
in beautiful Torrance, CA!
Sunday, October 27, 2019
Charles H. Wilson Park
2200 Crenshaw Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90501
- Check in opens at 10am
- Walk begins at 11am
- There is a .2 Mile loop (the flattest path) and a .4 Mile loop
- Bring your own water bottles to fill up along the path. We will supply the water jugs!
- If you'd like, please feel free to bring a picnic lunch for after the walk!
- Please see parking information HERE!
- Eyes & Ears Corn Roasters will be serving FREE corn after the Walk!
REGISTER for FREE
* Sign up as an Individual and join or start a Team and please spread the word *
Earn rewards for your Individual fundraising efforts!
To show our appreciation, you'll get cool gear at certain fundraising benchmarks. CLICK HERE to see what you can earn!
Can't come, but would like to support the mission? You can make a tax-deductible donation HERE - THANK YOU for your support!
Click on the button to see if your employer will match your donation!
For questions about this Walk & Roll event, please reach out to
Walk Leader Selina Lai: email@example.com