Join us on sample date
The 1st Annual Walk & Roll to Cure FSHD in beautiful Barrington, IL!
Saturday, September 14th, 2019
511 N Lake Zurich Road
Barrington, IL 60010
- 8:00am: Check in/Registration opens. This is where you’ll receive your ticket for your free walking taco. If you raised at least $100, you’ll also get your free walk shirt at this time.
- 8:45am: Start line ceremonies begin: awards, speeches, etc
- 9:00am: Walk begins. Walk or roll one lap or 50 on the 0.5-mile loop
- Post-walk: community picnic. Stick around for outdoor games, music, family fun, the food truck and most importantly community!
- There's no "official" end time as we didn't want to rush to end the largest gathering of people with FSHD and the people that care about them in the Chicago area EVER. Stay and hang out as long as you like.
Everyone who registers gets a free walking taco (taco meat mixed together with Doritos or Fritos. Topped with cheese. Trust me, they're amazing!)
Please note: Dogs are NOT allowed at our event, per park policy for special events. Sorry, your fluffy friends will have to stay at home.
REGISTER for FREE
* Sign up as an individual and join or start a team and please spread the word *
Earn rewards for your individual fundraising efforts!
To show our appreciation, you'll get cool gear at certain fundraising benchmarks. CLICK HERE to see what you can earn!
SPONSOR Our Event
View all of our wonderful sponsors HERE
For questions about this Walk & Roll event, please reach out to Chapter Director Dave Lukas: ChicagoChapter@fshsociety.org.