The 4th Annual Walk & Roll to Cure FSHD in beautiful Castle Rock, CO!
Saturday, September 7th, 2019
The Amphitheater at Philip S. Miller Park
1375 W. Plum Creek Pkwy
Castle Rock, CO
Check in opens at 8am
*Receive ticket for pancake breakfast
2-mile, accessible Walk begins at 9am
Post-walk: Pancake breakfast, catered by Flippin' Flapjacks
- Enjoy live music performed by local musician: Sal Mancini
- Face painting & Balloon Artist
- Simple Booth will be joining us and donating their services at our event this year! Be sure to stop by and capture all the magic that event day always brings!
* Be sure to head over to the Amphitheater after the walk for your TEAM picture!
- Welcome Back Amanda Hill, our Colorado Chapter Leader, who will be sharing safer beauty products for the whole family from Beautycounter while donating back 25% of sales to help find a cure!
REGISTER for FREE
* Sign up as an Individual and join or start a Team and please spread the word *
Earn rewards for your Individual fundraising efforts!
To show our appreciation, you'll get cool gear at certain fundraising benchmarks. CLICK HERE to see what you can earn!
Earn rewards for the TOP Team & TOP Individual fundraisers - like getaways to Vail and Breckenridge! CLICK HERE for more information.
SPONSOR Our Event
View all of our wonderful sponsors HERE
Can't come, but would like to support the mission? You can make a tax-deductible donation HERE - THANK YOU for your support!
Click on the button to see if your employer will match your donation!
Want to VOLUNTEER? Sign up HERE! We need adults and kids. Kids can receive service hours!
For questions about this Walk & Roll event, please reach out to Walk & Roll Leader Katie Ruekert: firstname.lastname@example.org.